MAXXFORCE® ADVANCED EGR. THE NO-HASSLE SOLUTION
EMISSIONS SHOULD BE ON OUR MINDS, NOT YOURS.
At Westrux International Trucks, the customer's best interests always come first. So when EPA emissions requirements tighten, we shoulder the responsibility of compliance for you. It's why we introduced MaxxForce Advanced EGR technology to meet 2010 emissions requirements. It requires no significant changes to your drivers' behavior. And with no equipment to add, you'll enjoy extra payload capacity (and no body mounting issues). Finally, no liquid urea means no added costs or extra stops to fill-up. MaxxForce Advanced EGR. Just turn the key and drive.
THE EPA GOT TOUGH, SO WE GIVE YOU AN EASY CHOICE.
This year, the EPA requires diesel exhaust emissions to be reduced by 98%. Great for the environment. But it caught other engine manufacturers off guard. They fell back on liquid urea SCR, a technology that requires you to add after-treatment equipment and regularly fill up with liquid urea. International® took a simpler approach, perfecting its proprietary Advanced EGR system. It requires no liquid urea, no additional equipment, and no maintenance or technician training. For 2010, there's only one choice that lets you focus on your business: MaxxForce Advanced EGR.
ELIMINATES ANY HASSLE ON YOUR PART.
MaxxForce Advanced EGR reduces emissions inside the engine itself. It simply recirculates part of an engine's exhaust back to the cylinders, slowing and cooling the combustion process and burning off pollutants. MaxxForce Advanced EGR achieves greatly reduced emissions through a combination of increased injection pressure, improved exhaust flow and refined calibrations–and absolutely zero extra effort from you.
KEEPS YOUR FOCUS ON YOUR BUSINESS.
Unlike other manufacturers, we’re committed to bringing you no-hassle emissions solutions today and into the future. And because MaxxForce® Advanced EGR technology doesn't require you to do anything differently than you do today, you can stay focused on your business.
The advantages of Advanced EGR:
- No additional costs due to purchase of liquid urea
- Increased payload capacity due to lighter weight
- Our integrated-chassis-and-engine approach improves efficiency
- No liquid urea fill-ups
- No driver-interface changes (such as new gauges and warning lights)
- Lack of additional equipment means no body mounting issues
- No new training for technicians
- No risk of engine de-rates because of liquid urea issues
- No significant change to driver behavior from today
- The cleanest engines we've ever built
- 2010 EPA certification means compliance today and in the future
- Turn the key and drive–no gaps in NOx reduction